Why work at The Creative Key?
Do you really enjoy dipping Parle G in your chai, or gobbling down Rajma Chawal? Can you do that while curating some world class content that can go viral? If yes, The Creative Key should be your natural career choice. We are passionate about our work and the people we work with. So if you are moved by a fun working environment, motivation to learn, and have painstaking attention to detail, then, finish your meal, and send us your resume.
About the role :
- Understand market, user behavior and ideate new designs.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Handling designs of start-ups and various other industries.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams
- Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on client
specification, needs and brand image.
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Oversee client pitches and proposals
- Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers and web developers
- Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best.
- Facilitate product campaigns and marketing via emails, microsites and other landing pages to boost client to customer interactions.
- Liaise with other members of the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery.
- Supervise and mentor design staff on project execution, and submit performance report on assigned projects to the executives for appraisal.
- Study products and services to decide the main selling feature.
- Create ideas for advertising and promotion, together with Copywriters
- Consult with clients to obtain a clear understanding of their visual communication requirements
- Produce advertisements for newspapers, billboards, catalogues, restaurant menu and for displays in shops – this involves using techniques such as photography, illustration and computer generated imagery
- Supervise all production stages.
- Strong design knowledge – A design degree (or equivalent experience). Good
- Good knowledge of design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Prior experience would be a plus.
- Good communication skills – ability to converse seamlessly and clearly with the requirements.
- An observant and inquisitive approach to people and their environment.
- Insight into human behavior and motivational needs.
- Creativity and originality.
- Sense of colour and form
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication and marketing abilities
- Can work well in a team.
- Knowledge of 3D , animation and stop motion will add as a bonus