Why work at The Creative Key?
Do you really enjoy dipping Parle G in your chai, or gobbling down Rajma Chawal? Can you do that while curating some world class content that can go viral? If yes, The Creative Key should be your natural career choice.
We are passionate about our work and the people we work with. So if you are moved by a fun working environment, motivation to learn, and have painstaking attention to detail, then, finish your meal, and send us your resume.
About the role :
- Work with the Social Media Marketing Team at The Creative Key.
- Understand the brands, their target audience, and curate strategies accordingly
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Design a monthly planner to manage content, graphics, contests and other marketing campaigns.
- Share the published content on multiple platforms, groups and forums to engage with a larger target audience.
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization.
- Ensure that no content in plagiarized and is grammatically and factually correct.
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales. Engage in dialogues and answer questions wherever appropriate.
- Check for the possibilities of cross-promotion.
- Develop and expand community via groups and communities. Also, interact with influencers for a greater outreach program.
- Oversee design (i.e; Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, IG posts, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.) in the sense that they fit perfectly with the brand image.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Should have brief understanding of social media platforms(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Should have knowledge of WordPress.
- Prior experience in the digital space (This can get you brownie points)
- Good communication skills – ability to converse seamlessly and clearly with the requirements.**Must Have**
- Should be able to research thoroughly on multiple subjects to curate relevant strategies.
- Should have copywriting skills. Should be able to convey ideas in a clear and precise way.